The Silver Owl Group LLC
The Silver Owl Group creates accessible nature-based, nonsectarian programs in spiritual well-being to empower adults and youth to thrive and lead change in modern society. Our approach respects the right of each individual to express and enjoy their authentic nature, and we believe in engaging the full range of human gifts of mind, body, and spirit to address the world’s most complex challenges.
Our team creates original curricula and supports organizations through programming consultation — from businesses to schools, nonprofits to prisons — providing an effective, holistic model of skill-building that engages the powerful human spirit in everyday tasks and challenges. Grounded in scientific research and our team’s decades of expertise in mind-body-spirit practices, our programs encourage trust-and-verify participation without demanding adherence to dogma.
How we work
- Every Silver Owl program begins with a site and population study so that we are able to address the specific and unique needs of participants.
- A combination of intuitive, statistical, and logistical factors guide our group’s design of activities for participants to engage the Silver Owl principles: physical empowerment; attunement to nature; creative expression; and cooperative engagement.
- We are particularly mindful of and experienced in a trauma-informed approach to empower participants whose challenges are deeply rooted in past pain.
- Client organizations have regular and frequent opportunities to review program planning, assessments of progress, and participants’ feedback.
- We provide follow-up recommendations and periodic advising for post-program success of every participant.